Re: [jokosher-devel] dear jokosher peeps,

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 16:15 -0600, Hunter Cross wrote:
> i used to work for real software and currently freelance in austin,
> tx.  anyway, thats my intro.
> please help me find a way to get in contact with or contribute to the
> art in
> jokosher.  i tried applying through the groups area but was pointed
> to this mailing list.

Excellent! The people you want to talk to are the Art Team, who've been
busily working away on our artwork; Anders and Oskar, among others. Art
team people, make yourselves known :)

Do you have specific ideas of Jokosher art you'd like to work on?

The other thing that'd also be really interesting is actual music
produced in Jokosher; we're a bit light at the moment on real world
examples of stuff that's been done, and projects that we can demonstrate
to people.

Thanks for getting involved!

sil