[jokosher-devel] dear jokosher peeps,

i would like to help with icons, design, art and graphics
in whatever capacity i can. i'd also be able to help with php,
wordpress, css and other web dev, my time permitting. this is my first free software project to be a part of, other than web/php/asp work. i use a mac laptop and an ubuntu desktop.

you can see my sites here:
huntercross.com/web/  and my art here:
http://huntercross.com/art/
i'm a musician and run this label: complicateeverything.com. we would like to release some of our recordings as jokosher files, so I thought it might be cool
to help make it as good as it can be.

i used to work for real software and currently freelance in austin, tx. anyway, thats my intro. please help me find a way to get in contact with or contribute to the art in jokosher. i tried applying through the groups area but was pointed to this mailing list.
hunter cross