Re: [jokosher-devel] Unfreeze Jokosher

On 13/04/07, John Green <john thegreens co uk> wrote:
> now is what day to we release. I say about a week from today. Maybe wait
> until the next release (with the fix) of gnonlin is out?

I'd say wait for the release of gnonlin just so that we're not tracking
gst CVS again. What's the chance of this fix getting into feisty? I'm

I'm just a user, but having all the dependencies out would be rather
nice. You could always do an 0.8.9 release or something and then
launch the big 0.9 when all the deps are out, perhaps on 7th July
(then you would have a tradition).