Re: [jokosher-devel] Unfreeze Jokosher

Laszlo Pandy wrote:
Scratch that. Just to make me look like a fool bilboed has fixed the gstreamer bug and Jokosher is now back in freeze. All we have to decide now is what day to we release. I say about a week from today. Maybe wait until the next release (with the fix) of gnonlin is out?
I'd say wait for the release of gnonlin just so that we're not tracking gst CVS again. What's the chance of this fix getting into feisty? I'm assuming almost nil which means having to compile gnonlin to get Jokosher to run. At least it's fairly small compared with the whole of gst-plugins-xxxx etc.

John