Re: [jokosher-devel] Potential release blocker

Laszlo Pandy wrote:
I an fairly certain that this is a result of a change in Gstreamer and not in Jokosher because this effects version 0.2 when I apt-get install it from Feisty's universe. Maybe we have been doing something wrong all along and there was a fix in Gstreamer (gnonlin?) that made it cause this problem.

I was getting this problem in feisty but not in edgy. Turns out my gstreamer in edgy was still 0.10.11 but feisty was 0.10.12 which came out on March 7th. When I downloaded and compiled this on edgy then boom! same error. So looks like something in gstreamer-0.10.12 causes this.

John