Re: [jokosher-devel] gentoo portage ebuild

Okay I have added this two ebuilds to Gentoo sunrise, it should now be
possible to get Jokosher 0.2 by just signing up for sunrise with
layman then emerge jokosher.

Here are the gory details of the ebuild submission:
http://www.gentoo-sunrise.org/sunrise/changeset/3360
http://www.gentoo-sunrise.org/sunrise/changeset/3362

I'll need to test it, but if it works then the Gentoo install guide
can be very short. Once that happens we can work on getting a newer
version to work, jokosher-svn or 0.9 if when it comes out.