[jokosher-devel] New Documentation Site!

Folks,
 After much debate, head scratching, and sweat I'm proud to say we
have a new Documentation web site for Jokosher. The new site will be
where released documentation lives as well as a workplace for
documentation development.

The new site actually consists of 2 MoinMoin based wikis:

1)   http://doc.jokosher.org - Heavily modified wiki that looks to the
casual observer as if it is just another page on jokosher.org.
Eventually www.jokosher.org/help/ will point here. Only finished
documentation is here, it changes very little, and only a few people
can edit. At the bottom there's a link to the development wiki.

2) http://userdocs.jokoser.org (DNS may not have propagated globally
yet) - This is the Documentation team developers site, similar to
jokosher.python-hosting.com. It can render wiki markup, HTML markup,
and DocBook/XML.

Versions of existing documentation will live here and be open to edit.
New documentation will be created and developed here. Users will be
able to contribute their own docs and comment on what is already
there.

Anyone with an account can edit, and you can create your own account.
Only a few members of the docs team will have admin rights, and will
be able to lock and unlock pages. Any user contributed docs that are
finished and high quality will be copied to doc.jokosher.org as
released docs.

The development site is still in it's infancy, and not much is done.
I've tried to get some basic stuff together on the FrontPage of
userdocs.jokosher.org.  If you're interested, create yourself an
acount and get started writing! Any problems or questions, let me
know.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)