Re: [jokosher-devel] Thanks guys!

On 10/27/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
At this point one guy said right so you'll be able to import cubase
stuff into then?  At which point it kinda dawned on us that if people
have been using cubase the likelyhood is if they move over to Linux
they will want to edit the music they already have or are working on.
So I think it could rapidly become a popular request.

Very true. Jono (or anyone else with Cubase): what's the format of a project?

sil

--
Also, thank you for reducing my productivity by introducing me to
bash.org