Re: [jokosher-devel] Thanks guys!

> - Export / Import from cubase?

If the audio was in a proper format (like ogg, mp3 or wav) I can't
imagine this being too hard to do if people *really* demand it.

I think this one was brought up because we were describing it as a
project inspired by no longer wanting to use cubase on a windows
machine to record a linux podcast.

At this point one guy said right so you'll be able to import cubase
stuff into then?  At which point it kinda dawned on us that if people
have been using cubase the likelyhood is if they move over to Linux
they will want to edit the music they already have or are working on.
So I think it could rapidly become a popular request.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know