Re: [jokosher-devel] Thanks guys!

Ok, here is one normal patch and a unified one, as I'm not sure which format
you prefer ... I think I got most of the big mistakes.

Changes made. I've also gone through and fixed a lot of the HTML (I
suspect the original stuff was created by some tool like OpenOffice,
which needs a boot in the arse to shape up), and updated the header
slightly to indicate that it's been worked on by the project as a
whole. Eventually this will be rolled into the DocTeam's work on
doc.jokosher.org, but it can certainly stand for now!

sil

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?