Re: [jokosher-devel] what to prepare for demo?

On 10/24/06, Khusro Jaleel <kerneljack gmail com> wrote:
I checked out and built GStreamer CVS last night at around 22:00 or so.
However, when autogen.sh says it is *not* building some modules, I didn't go
and install more stuff to make sure it builds them all, is that important?
Unfortunately I can't tell you what modules these were right now, as I'm at
work.

When it tells you to install extra stuff, it tells you for a reason. :)

Yes, go and install that extra stuff to ensure it works. :)

One thing that I'm not clear about from those GStreamer CVS instructions: I
should *never* do a 'make install' of any kind, right? Just build GStreamer
and plugins inside the sources/gstreamer/head directory, run ~/bin/gst-head
and then run './Jokosher' from it's svn checkout directory, right?

Thats right. :)

 Jono