[jokosher-devel] LinuxWorld stand

I have made an attempt at pulling together the planning from the
various emails and made a wiki page:
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/wiki/LinuxWorld

Chris: I wasn't sure when you were available so I haven't put you in
anywhere.

John: I've put you in for all day both days because you said you would
be at the Expo then, remove your name for any times you want to do
something else.

Anyone else I've missed or put in at the wrong time?

Printing
 - I can do the posters of the logo.

 - The layout Panos did for handouts is very good, any volunteers to
   sort out the text, add some screen shots, or print them off once
   they're finished? How many copies of this will we need?

 - Anything else we should have? A large poster of the information
   sheet?

What/who am I forgetting?

	Robert

Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' -- they have
'arguments'
	-- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.