Re: [jokosher-devel] Managing extensions

I think the folder idea is a good one. Like Jens said, it keep the
extension dir clean. As for distribution however, I like the .tar.gz
idea. You could have the Extension Manager look for .tar.gz files and
then automatically untar them to the users extension dir. Another thing
we could do is distribute extensions with a file extension more
assosiated wiht jokosher, but still have it be a plain old tar.gz

As for the name conflicts. Generally, I don't think that this should be
allowed as it will confuse users, but there are also extension updates
to consider etc. I'm not quite sure what you should do for that.

-Lukas