[jokosher-devel] [IMPORTANT] English final documantation attached

Here is a tarball with the English version of the Jokosher 0.2 manual.
If someone can commit to SVN I would appreciate it. It should unzip in
trunk/doc/userguide/ . It contains a new jokosheruserguide.html and an
images/ directory with all the screenshots.

Dennis is finishing up the German translation, then docs will be ready
for release.

I will move the new versions to doc.jokosher.org before we go live on the 20th.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)