[jokosher-devel] Documentation status

I'm calling the English version of the Jokosher 0.2 manual done. I'll
rip it from the wiki, fix links, get screenshots together (I have one
shot left to do), then post it to the list to be included in the
Jokosher distribution. If anyone has input or wants to help, hit me up
on IRC.

Dennis, hopefully you can finish translation on the DE version soon.
You'll need to cut it from the wiki when done, paste it to a file
(jokosheruserguide.de.html should work) and send it to the list along
with final screen shots. The image links from the wiki will have to be
fixed to point to 'images/<filename>.png'.

I will try to be around to check on things tomorrow to make sure final
details are taken care of.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)