Re: [jokosher-devel] Teams in Launchpad

On 07/11/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
On 11/7/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
> On 07/11/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
> > Should we create the different teams (DocTeam, ArtTeam, CodingTeam,
> > etc) in Launchpad to act as bug assignees?
> >
> Will it make triage easier?

It should do. The point here is that "The Jokosher FAQ is empty" is a
legit bug, but it doesn't need to be assigned to anyone in particular;
it's for the DocTeam as a whole. I'd like comments from the docteam
and the artteam in particular about whether they'd be happy for bugs
to be managed in this way...

I'd be OK with these bugs being assigned to me personally or to the DocTeam.

If assigning things to me prevents other people from fixing the bug if
I don't get to it, it needs to go to the team.

I can see asigning to Doc/Art/Coding teams making things easier by
having the teams triage their own bugs.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)