Re: [jokosher-devel] Run script for 0.2

This sounds like it could be quite useful as currently I have to manually update GStreamer CVS everyday and recompile to make sure I am up to date; I also have to update Jokosher from svn.

How exactly are you doing this, is it distro specific? I suppose you could target Ubuntu Edgy initially or even Dapper? Other distros will have to be accomodated eventually however. John's idea of a deb package seems a good one, but is it possible for a deb package to be installed locally in a user's home directory? We don't want to replace the default system gstreamer, do we?

Khusro