Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher and Telepathy discussion this week

Scott James Remnant was in the Telepathy discussion earlier today and
has registered a Jokosher-Telepathy spec to discuss how Jokosher can
use Telepathy for network instruments. See it at
https://features.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/telepathy-jokosher.

Nice. I've edited the wiki page to point to our astronaut-level spec
on jokosher.p-h.com and the irc discussion about it, so people can
read the prior art.

sil

--
I had a black 1gb old Nano too, and that scratched like Grandmaster
Flash