[jokosher-devel] Jokosher and Telepathy discussion this week

Hi all,

Scott James Remnant was in the Telepathy discussion earlier today and
has registered a Jokosher-Telepathy spec to discuss how Jokosher can
use Telepathy for network instruments. See it at
https://features.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/telepathy-jokosher.

So, a discussion will be scheduled for this week, and people can dial
in with VoIP to take part. I think it would be great if as many
developers as possible can attend the meeting and take part. The
Telepathy guys are keen that Jokosher should be one of the first 3rd
party applications to make use of Telepathy.

The schedule for UDS is generated every day, and as soon as I know
when the session is scheduled for, I will mail the list. You can see
the schedule linked at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperSummitMountainView

 Jono