Re: [jokosher-devel] New reporting system on Launchpad

Hi Jono,

Isn't that better though. I taught that some bug system would eventually be build into Jokosher where users could submit bugs from the application itself, without ever having to know about where all the bugs are stored and submitted.

Surely a mandatory signup makes that impossible.
--
Cathal O'Brien

On 01/11/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com > wrote:
On 11/1/06, Cathal O'Brien < cathalobrien gmail com> wrote:
> Whats the difference between lauchpad and what you had? You still need to
> sign up.

You could not sign up on our trac site, which was a real bottleneck.

  Jono