Re: [jokosher-devel] New reporting system on Launchpad

Whats the difference between lauchpad and what you had? You still need to sign up.

--
Cathal O'Brien

On 01/11/06, Jono Bacon < jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

We have had some bugs posted to this list while we were figuring out
what is going on with our bug reporting procedure. Well, we have now
decided on Launchpad.

You can submit bugs at http://www.jokosher.org/contribute - you will
need to register a Launchpad account to do so.

You can see the existing bugs at https://launchpad.net/products/jokosher/+bugs

Could those of you who have posted bugs here, add them to the bug
tracker. All new bugs should go in the new bug tracker. Thanks!

  Jono