Re: [jokosher-devel] GNOME dependency
- From: "Stuart Langridge" <sil kryogenix org>
- To: "Ben Thorp" <ben thorp gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] GNOME dependency
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:42:41 +0100
1. Do we know exactly which packages are the real dependencies?
I don't, certainly. Packagers? We could do with someone with xfce or
KDE installing Jokosher and establishing what you need to make it
3. How are we going to address the issues for people who want to run outwith
Dependencies. We talked in the BOF at LugRadio Live about a
Platform.py which does stuff depending on which platform you're on.
It'd be reasonable to treat "Gnome on Unix" and "not-Gnome on Unix" as
two separate platforms here...
For your information, some people think I'm very funny
-- Joe Hallenbach, "The Last Boy Scout"
] [Thread Prev