[jokosher-devel] GNOME dependency

We're getting some issues thrown up on the forum and on IRC from people who are attempting to run Jokosher outwith the GNOME environment (one guy on Xubuntu, the other on Kubuntu). Now, while I understand that we list GNOME as a dependency, it would appear that we might need to clarify this:

1. Do we know exactly which packages are the real dependencies?
2. Are we going to become a 'proper' GNOME project? What are the things that we need to do for this to happen?
3. How are we going to address the issues for people who want to run outwith GNOME?

Ben