Re: [jokosher-devel] Building a community docs site

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:59:11 +0100, "Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com>
said:
> I would like to propose we have a seperate documentation website set
> up that is specifically for Jokosher documentation. I would like to
> see this site not just be a collection of HOWTOs, but become a real
> portal with these kinds of features:
>
>  * Jokosher wiki where people can add notes, guides and best practices.
>  * Provide an indexable collection of guides, HOWTOs and more
>  * Provide case studies, examples, tutorials, interviews and other
>  content

A more featureful wiki than the trac one would be helpful. I know
moinmoin, and mediawiki will both autogenerate TOCs and put anchors in
section headings, and lots of other useful stuff that I don't know how
to use.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

Growing old is inevitable, growing up optional.