Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher BOF report, and 0.2 direction
- From: "Stuart Langridge" <sil kryogenix org>
- To: "Chris Brown" <snecklifter gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher BOF report, and 0.2 direction
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:32:32 +0100
distributions which this wont work for. For this I'm considering Autopackage
although even after yesterday's talk I have some concerns over its maturity.
I'd like to see an autopackage. Jokosher itself shouldn't be difficult
to package, because it's pure Python, but its dependencies might be a
bit of a problem; the autopackage people have documented some serious
problems with packaging Python C extensions
(http://plan99.net/autopackage/Linux_Problems#python) which might
affect python-gst and so on.
Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
first-hand. What is this thing made off?
Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
-- Jason, rec.humor.oracle.d
] [Thread Prev