Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher BOF report, and 0.2 direction

distributions which this wont work for. For this I'm considering Autopackage
although even after yesterday's talk I have some concerns over its maturity.

I'd like to see an autopackage. Jokosher itself shouldn't be difficult
to package, because it's pure Python, but its dependencies might be a
bit of a problem; the autopackage people have documented some serious
problems with packaging Python C extensions
(http://plan99.net/autopackage/Linux_Problems#python) which might
affect python-gst and so on.

sil

--
Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
first-hand. What is this thing made off?