[jokosher-devel] Joining the Docs team

Hey there, I'd be interested in joining the Docs after going to LRL and realizing how cool Jokosher actually is! I have no really technical skills in terms of programming languages (however I am just beginning to learn Python), so I thought the best way that I could contribute through the Documentation team.

It was mentioned at the BOF session at LRL that even though the Docs are being maintained through the Wiki mostly, there is the underlying issue of different formats of the Docs being rolled out (PDF, etc) and the possibility of using DocBook came up. Though I've never really played around with DocBook I would be quite willing to try and transfer some of the Docs from the Wiki into DocBook and then roll it out in different formats. This has the advantage of not impeding of the Wiki team, I can simply copy-and-paste without interrupting their work; hopefully they won't even know I'm there! :)

Let me know what you guys think.

Regards,

James Pearson

E-Mail: infinity outofreach co uk