Re: [jokosher-devel] Planning 0.2

Most project (like also mine) have faced this already. I check for
libgnome and if present use it to trigger yelp. If there is no libgnome,
there is no help. You can of course check for
mozilla/firefox/epiphany/seamonkey/galeon/opera/lynx/... and use the
first you find as a help browser.

We're a Gnome application, though, so (a) libgnome should always be
there, and (b) if we want to start a web browser then shelling out to
"gnome-open /blah/blah/help.html" is the way forward, I feel.

--
sil