Re: [jokosher-devel] Planning 0.2

On 21/07/06, Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:
I wonder that myself. Can you just try it? Yelp uses HTML to display the
rendered pages anyway, so maybe it just skips the preprocessing step.
Try it... You'd think I would have thought of that :)
I'll add it to my list of things to do.
The most important thing is to get some funcionality where people can
click Help->Contents and get a manual, regardless of doc format.

Hopefully we'll have more of an idea how to proceed after the Jokosher
BOF at LRL this weekend.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)