Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.1 Ubuntu package

Hello Stuart,

On Do, 2006-07-20 at 07:55 +0100, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> Would it be worthwhile us having our own small repository with
> up-to-date Jokosher/gst/gnonlin packages in it, do we think?

I'm not a big fan of external repositories. If somebody wants to step up
and maintain packages outside of Edgy, that's fine. I personally would
rather like to see problems addressed in Edgy and I hope that we have
the gstreamer goodness in soon-ish.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel