[jokosher-devel] TASCAM USB Sound

Hello list,

I posted before about my crappy Laptop Soundcard, but this looks like a possible solution:

http://www.tascam.com/Products/US-122.html

Has anyone got one? They are about 100 quid it seems, and this page describes the setup on Fedora Core 5. It looks a pain, but at least it is actually an option.

http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~mcs/tascam_us122/index.html

With this, I'd have decent recording facilities on Jokosher and MIDI available to Hydrogen drum machine right?

Any advice on this would be more than welcome.

Cheers folks,

Gaz