Re: [jokosher-devel] [PATCH] Update the MANIFEST.in file with comments and add myself to the credits :)
- From: Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com>
- To: David Corrales <corrales david gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] [PATCH] Update the MANIFEST.in file with comments and add myself to the credits :)
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 03:22:01 -0500
David Corrales wrote:
Yesterday I submitted the MANIFEST.in file used to properly build the
distribution tarballs with Distutils. Everyone can try it by going into
the trunk folder and typing: python setup.py sdist. A folder dist will
be created, containing a tarball with all necessary files.
This patch simply adds a header comment to the file (I don't know why I
didn't try adding a comment before submitting!).
The authors patch only adds my name to the credits :) :)
Finally, I updated the setup.py script with some more meta-information.
The only thing missing is a proper main contact email, so it reads
email jokosher org <mailto:email jokosher org> as a placeholder for now.
Nice job. I think its also about time you got yourself SVN commit
access. Ask Jono, since he's the one who hands them out.
] [Thread Prev