Re: Opening up Discourse for language bindings

spend my time logging in to the moderator interface to approve

move that burden to the poster, and that's what requiring an account does. Approving posts is one thing I'm
looking forward to doing much more rarely in Discourse.

Interested why GNOME mailing lists allow non-member posting at all, without sending a reminder that the
letter is likely not to make it through moderation. Surely there's a setting for disabling this. In fact the
first one of my letters about Discourse didn't make it to another list, the list where the cross-post
suggesting the Discourse move instructed to write, so only Emmanuelle who was in CC as the original poster
saw it and replied. I explained in that discussion why I and likely some others too can't use Discourse, it
simply doesn't work in newest WebKit-GTK from either ::gentoo or ::gnome-next, or on my phone which is rather
retro but enough for all my other usage, and in general everywhere with JS support enabled (so noscript won't
render) but where the SPA script fails to load itself or fetch data due to cell network or lack of something
it wants from the JS engine.