Re: Support for auto-completion etc

OK. It was quite a while ago since I compared them, but I did recently decide to stick with vim instead of VS Code for a C project because Code keeps popping up function signature information, which would be very useful, but the popups keep getting in the way of what I want to read/edit, and options to make them only appear with a certain keystroke either don't work or don't apply to that sort of popup.

But for my next project I might as well go the whole hog and use Typescript anyway.