Re: Support for auto-completion etc

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 17:39, <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:
Someone made Typescript bindings: https://github.com/sammydre/ts-for-gjs/

Yes, I saw that in one of the replies in the other thread I started. Very interesting.

It would be really great if someone were willing to work on a generator for tern files.

Seeing as someone's done most of the hard work already, wouldn't it be fairly simple to adapt ts-for-gjs with another generator for tern? I'm even tempted to see if I can adapt it to output for Kotlin, because I really like that language and it would save me having to learn Typescript or refresh my _javascript_, which is a bit rusty now.

--
TH