Re: An utility to quickly introspect GJS exposed namespaces

it uses GIRepository https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/GIRepository-2.0/index.html

it provides a quick view of namespaces, functions, method, enums, structs to easily find (via grep) possible info on some module but while it's fully GJS based it has strictly nothing to do with GJS itself.

did I answer your question?