Re: GJS camelCase methods (at least)

Hi Andrea,

Don't forget to keep replies on the list — other people might read it and get inspired :-)

I did it myself recently.

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:26 AM Andrea Giammarchi <andrea giammarchi gmail com> wrote:
Hi Philips,
  as probably previously mentioned my strongest PL skills are on _javascript_, not cpp, and I don't see me helping in the best way on cpp or, at least, it might take quite some time.

What if you worked out how the edge cases should be handled and wrote the regression tests in JS?

Strengthening the idea: new regression tests are really welcome.

Claudio