Re: GJS Status

ah sorry, should have given you the public version...

http://git.roojs.org/?p=gitlive;a=blob;f=Spawn.js;h=4d9f202373cb111b47cb3c2eac0db4de405e0deb;hb=HEAD

Sorry, can't help on the gjs-documentation,

Regards
Alan

On Tuesday, December 08, 2015 06:06 PM, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
Hi Alan,
  I can't check your last link ( requires login ) but I'm using `GLib.spawn_async_with_pipes` creating stdin/out/err channels via `GLib.IOChannel.unix_new`, creating either readable or writable sources via `GLib.io_add_watch` and replicating through "Streams" the exact same API nodejs has, which is events based and to me more familiar ( https://nodejs.org/api/child_process.html#child_process_child_process_spawn_command_args_options )

About the documentation, I am still not sure how to generate all other folders shown here: https://people.gnome.org/~gcampagna/docs/

Using the official gjs-documentation repository, the `make` there works only for the content in the static folder which is a list of .page file per each sub-folder (GLib-2.0, GObject-2.0, Gio-2.0). How can I obtain a similar structure for the `generated` sub-folder?

This is the repository with current documentation  that works only for those 3 static folders:

I don't care  much about the output, I care about having same file structures with same naming convention used in those 3 static folders (.page files) so that I can parse that folder and retrieve all known info at runtime via JS itself.

Regards