Re: How to configure the search path for typelibs?

GIRepository = imports.gi.GIRepository;
GIRepository.IRepository.prepend_search_path(....)

or more recent introspection (remove the 'I' before Repository
GIRepository.Repository.prepend_search_path(

It's documented here:
http://www.roojs.com/seed/gir-1.2-gtk-3.0/gjs/GIRepository.Repository.html

otherwise you can do this in bash
export GI_TYPELIB_PATH=~/.Builder/girepository-1.1

Example here:
http://www.roojs.com/mtrack/index.php/File/default/app.Builder.js/gtkrun.js

Regards
Alan