Re: Re: little explanation about Gjs and introspection

Sylvain Duclos has been adding gjs support to the introspection doc generator - it now runs under gjs (although there is a bug with introspection support for GIRepository.Argument)

Gtk3: http://www.roojs.com/seed/gir-1.2-gtk-3.0/gjs/
Gtk2 (seed only): http://www.roojs.org/seed/gir-1.1-gtk-2.0/

The return values are not correct as gjs uses return arrays, and seed did not.

gir files may not be installed on all systems (as they are not really needed)
This one's about the simplest explanation
http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/Architecture

you can quickly check what you have available on your system by ls /usr/lib/girepository-1.0

Regards
Alan