Question about prior contributions.

I'm Ivange Larry. A two times Google Summer of Code student and 2018 mentor. I would like to be part of the GNOME internship program.

I'm a little bit confused about the prior contributions. The internship page says applicants must have made at least 3 non trivial patches to the projects they're applying for. I've looked at the getting involved page and all the projects there are not part of the internship program.

I'm interested in the Credentials Management and Location aware policies & security. Was not sure under which projects I should make contributions to before applying to these projects.

Thanks,
Larry