Re: GNOME internship

Hi StellaMaris,

have you checked the Wiki page?
https://wiki.gnome.org/Internships/2018/Projects

Try to get in touch with the relevant project.

Cheers,
  Tobi

On Tue, 2018-09-04 at 11:21 +0300, stellamaris njage wrote:
Good morning GNOME team,
I hope this mail finds you well. I am very interested in the
internship program. I have  hands-on experience using Ruby on Rails,
JavaScript,  Ruby,  HTML5 & CSS to create and implement software
applications. I have previously being engaged in Gnome by organizing
Gnome Release party in Nairobi.

However, my only worry is that I am not very conversant with C. I just
wanted to inquire if that is a requirement for the internship program.
Thank you.

Warm regards,

StellaMaris.