GitLab Container Registry scheduled maintenance, Friday May 29, 10 UTC

Hello,

Starting tomorrow at 10 UTC, container registry service provided by
GitLab will be set to read-only mode. As it has accumulated over 5TB of
images, we plan to perform pruning job to remove unused tags and
unreachable image layers. Given it's the first time it will be run since
the switch to GitLab, I can't reliably estimate how long it may take.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and at your disposal in case of your
questions.

Bartłomiej