Modular server maintenance

Hi,

We’ll be migrating the Gnome Modular/Matrix server from a dedicated host to a container in our Kubernetes cluster. We’re doing this to increase the server’s performance and stability, as well as making future maintenance more streamlined. It will cause an outage that could last for up to one hour, but in reality will be more like five minutes.
The process will be done manually during UK work hours Monday 11 May.

Best wishes,
Modular Support