Re: Hildon run-time theme switching?

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 15:29 -0500, ext Kyle Nitzsche wrote:
> Is there a function/API or other means through which the Hildon theme
> (GTK, window manager, colors, fonts, or any combination of these) can
> be switched at run time?

We haven't added anything special so hildon follows the normal way of
gtk and matchbox theme switching[1]. For gtk there's the Net/ThemeName
XSETTING or _GTK_READ_RCFILES X client message broadcasted to all
toplevel (gtk) windows, for matchbox there's matchbox-remote (or
whatever IPC it implements internally)

1. only if you use maemo-launcher there's an extra kill -HUP needed

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <tommi komulainen nokia com>