Re: could hildon-desktop support multiple configurations?

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007, Li, Horace wrote:
> I really think your solution is a great idea. And considering the fix,
> could I know when it will be released?

I just committed the changes to hildon-desktop trunk. They will go to
next release (0.0.35) later today or early next week.

hildon-desktop by default installs a dull default layout with 2 panels
and a home view. Nothing maemo-specific should be referred in this
default layout.

Our debian packaging overrides this default configuration with our maemo
configuration, and you can similarily override it with your UME
configuration in your packaging.

Let me know if something broke!

Cheers,
-- Johan.