Hildon 2.0 -- dates?

Title: Hildon 2.0 -- dates?

Hi y'all.  I was curious about the official dates and tags for Hildon 2.0.  Are you planning any formal website update with pointers to a complete repository?  Also, are you planning on changing any of the library names such as libhildon-1 to libhildon-2 ?

I know you are crunching to get 810 done.  Let me know what you can.

Also, we (Intel) has been out of touch with you guys of late and wouldn't mind sync'ing again and seeing how we can help with Hildon work.

Cheers,
Bob