Re: [HIG] New release prior to ui-review?

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 18:09, Calum Benson wrote:

> Would people have time to work on this (I probably have a little, but
> not a huge amount), and what amendments do we think are necessary?

While I remember, it would be great if the draft HIG on the website used
change bars to show what had changed since the previous release, to make
it easier for reviewers, authors and casual readers alike to spot
them... does DocBook support this sort of thing?

Cheeri,
Calum.