Re: [HIG] New release prior to ui-review?

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 06:14, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 18:09, Calum Benson wrote:
>
> > Would people have time to work on this (I probably have a little, but
> > not a huge amount), and what amendments do we think are necessary?
>
> While I remember, it would be great if the draft HIG on the website used
> change bars to show what had changed since the previous release, to make
> it easier for reviewers, authors and casual readers alike to spot
> them... does DocBook support this sort of thing?

Yes, it's quite possible to do this using DocBook and some stylesheets.
The article that I have handy for this sort of thing is here
http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/diffmk/
I haven't spent more than half an hour looking at this, since I haven't
found anybody who actually wanted to use it, but it doesn't look too
hard to set up.
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>