[HIG] Re: [Usability]Question on Multiple Document Interfaces

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 02:49:58PM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
<snip>
> So before you begin ripping functionality out of apps that have it, what
> is your proposal for how the window manager should work? . . .

I'm not ripping anything out of anything. I don't have a proposal.

>                                                    . . . We should not
> be denigrating the least-bad option until we've got a better one to use.
<snip>

I do not subscribe to the ethos that problems ignored become problems solved.

> Are you implying that it will be hundreds of years before someone proves
> that such a thing exists? :)[2]

No. The email was getting so long that, based on experience, I didn't
think anyone would even read it.

Cheers,
Greg Merchan