Re: [HIG] Meeting next Thursday 1900 GMT, new calendar

Could everybody make 2000UTC/1PM PDT? I'd like to have Seth there if possible, although as he says it's not absolutely crucial if he's the only one missing. :)

Adam

At 7:59 PM -0700 10/3/01, Seth Nickell wrote:
 > Anyway, we decided in today's GUP meeting that our next step should
 be to have a 1-2 hour IRC meeting to go through the existing content
 point-by-point and either agree or flag points of disagreement that
 should be resolved.  After talking to Colin, for whom Wednesday
 doesn't work, I'd like to try and schedule this for next Thursday,
 10/12, at 1900 GMT (aka 12PM PDT).  Server irc.gnome.org, channel
 #hig .  Does this work for all the authors and those reviewers who
 want to participate?

I can't do thursday at lunch (I could show up after 1pm), but don't
worry about it if I'm the only one :-)

-seth